Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 513

Thread: photo album

  1. #491
    Inactive Member Templar Zera's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CE I'll have you a picture for the photo album within the week.

  2. #492
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Waiting to see your face, TZ...

  3. #493
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I have my pic.

    I just need to find a place to upload it. :-\

  4. #494
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have lots of pics for posting but I'd need a better site than GeoCities to hold them all (5 MB of space will be enough, that's not the problem, the bad thing about GeoCities is that you view 3 MB of them and the site gets disabled for an hour).

  5. #495
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I might just get a friend of mine to upload it for me, boomspeed is gay, ranchoweb wants my money and I haven't tried angelfire yet.

    Of course I think there is a free service for something like this that came with my camera or my computer, I can't remember though.

  6. #496
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I use Angelfire, 20 MB of space,a nd no popups. Not oo bad, ne?

  7. #497
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, I'll register tomorrow. (Too lazy tonight)

    Thanks.

    Also DR told me about it originally but I was too lazy last night too.

  8. #498
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or you could use 1asphost.com, they have a lot of popups, though they offer you unlimitted bandwidth and 100 MB of free space. [img]graemlins/planets.gif[/img] <- these looks like coins [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #499
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Mel.

    I've still been lazy. :-p

    I'll eventually do it.

    You are right, they do look like coins.

  10. #500
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1 euro coins and 2 euro coins to be exact... [img]graemlins/planets.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •